1. Minerals are essential to all life. All minerals in the body work together as a collective whole. If there is a shortage of just any one mineral the balance of the entire bodily activity can be thrown awry. A deficiency of one mineral may disrupt the entire chain of life, rendering other nutrients either useless or inefficient. A marked
deficiency in any one of the more important minerals actually results in disease. It makes it impossible for the body to maintain its immune status adequately.
2. The human body is designed to receive minerals from plants so that they may be properly assimilated and utilised. Colloidal minerals are plant derived and naturally
chelated. The term ‘Colloidal’ means ‘in suspension’. Colloidal minerals contain all major and trace elements (do not confuse ‘Colloidal minerals’ with ‘Colloidal Silver’, it is not the same thing!!) The efficiency of each mineral is enhanced by balanced amounts of the others.
3. The body must maintain an adequate mineral supply to maintain a balance between internal and external pressures of the body cells, called osmotic equilibrium. This state must be maintained for normal cell function and overall good health.
4. Minerals are conductors of the body’s electrical current, which is vital for all body functions.
5. All body processes depend on the action of minerals as all nutrients such as vitamins, proteins, enzymes, amino acids, carbohydrates, fats, sugars and oils etc, require minerals for activity.
6. Trace or colloidal minerals are more important in nutrition than vitamins. Vitamins can be synthesised by living matter, minerals cannot.
7. Vitamins are required for every biochemical activity of the body.
Vitamins cannot function unless minerals are present.
8. Mineral are the catalysts that make enzyme function possible.
9. Minerals are necessary for the proper digestion and assimilation of our food.
10. Hormonal secretions of glands are dependant upon mineral stimulation.
11. Minerals control the acid-alkaline balance (PH) of the tissue fluid.
12. Minerals help protect the body from pollution by heavy (toxic) metals and other contaminates. They have a natural chelating effect which helps remove build-ups of metallic minerals.
13. The concept brought forth by French scientists concerning the biological transmutation of the elements within the body makes it understandable as to why the body needs the broad range of colloidal minerals in balance to regain and maintain good health.
14. Minerals are therefore justified as a supplemental dietary substance, especially in these days when the mineral content of our fruit and vegetables are destroyed by petrochemicals and synthetic fertilisers.
Go to On-line shop for liquid, plant derived Colloidal Minerals.
From mines deep in the state of Utah in the United States, plant derived colloidal minerals are extracted from a 75 million year old pre-historic plant deposit. These prehistoric plants were encapsulated by a layer of sand rock sealing in the minerals and keeping them free from erosion, toxins and pollutants. The 77 plus minerals contained in Colloidal mineral supplements contain the same energy and nutrient levels that were once part of life on earth many millennia ago.
WHY TAKE ORGANIC COLLOIDAL MINERALS?
The human body requires at least 7 macro minerals and 70 trace minerals to maintain optimum health. We should be getting these minerals from our diets but modern farming methods and the use of chemicals for growing has lead to nutrient deficient diets for people.
A 1992 earth summit report found that Australian soil had lost over 55% of its minerals. There is suggestion that the situation is the same in New Zealand.
Organic colloidal minerals are different from normal metallic or chelated minerals. Only plants can produce organic colloidal minerals. Animals and people are designed to absorb, transport, assimilate and use minerals in their organic colloidal form.
Organic (plant derived) colloidal minerals should not be confused with metallic or chelated minerals, which have very low absorption rates and can be toxic to the human body. In terms of health it is not what you take but what you absorb that counts.
Colloidal minerals are very different from your regular mineral supplements. They are (plant derived) colloidal minerals exhibiting unique properties like;
– being 100% bio available so only small doses are required to experience benefits (5 to 30ml per day).
– No toxic build up – minerals are completely harmless in their plant derived colloidal form.
– No artificial ingredients or dilutions.
EACH BOTTLE CONTAINS:
Over 77+ (organic plant derived) colloidal minerals including Aluminium, Antimony, Barium, Beryllium, Bismuth, Boron, Bromine, Cadmium, Calcium, Carbon, Cerium, Cesium, Chlorine, Chromium, Cobalt, Copper, Dysprosium, Erbium, Europium, Fluoride, Gadulinium, Gallium, Germanium, Gold, Hafnium, Holmium, Hydrogen, Indium, Iodine, Iridium, Iron, Lanthanum, Lithium, Lutetium, Magnesium, Manganese, Molybdenum, Neodymium, Nickel, Niobium, Nitrogen, Osmium, Oxygen, Palladium, Phosphorus, Platinum, Potassium, Praseodymium, Phenium, Rhodium, Rubidium, Ruthenium, Samarium, Scandium, Selenium, Silicon, Silver, Sodium, Strontium, Sulfur, Tantalum, Tellurium, Tin, Titinuium, Thorium, Thallium, Terbium, Tungsten, Vanadium, Ytterbium, Zinc, and Zirconium.